Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Jamie Bamber Almost Nude...& More

We watched The Forgotten, and that is pretty much what it is 2 days later. It had good performances, and a very intense, sit-your-ass-in-your-seat first hour. It was a big letdown after the first hour and I kind of had some things figured out pretty early on. I was excited to see Joseph Ruben working, cuz I loved his older films, Dreamscape and The Stepfather. It appears as though everyone, including him has lost his edge to a more Hollywood style. It was a good movie and I actually had a mini heart attack @ the "car crash" scene. This tells me that I was extremely involved, trying to figure out things, to involved to see this moment coming. Scared the crap out of me. Overall, not memorable.

I have come to the conclusion, that I suck @ writing "reviews". Let's move on.

Had a nice relaxing time @ my boss's pool area. She recently moved to downtown Chicago, and her new digs included a 6th floor rooftop patio w/ pool and jacuzzi. Made for a nice mellow afteroon. Plus, friend Lauren (boss's daughter) invited friend Heidi whose boyfriend Matt also attended. Very tasty eye candy for the afternoon. Boyfriend, not Heidi. Sorry girl. Just a little bonus.

Battlestar Galactica. I made an entire entry for Tricia Helfer; a hot chick on this show. Well, now is the time to honor the incredible hotness and buff body of Jamie Bamber; thank God, a man this time. He is Apollo on the new series, and has been featured a few times throughout the past two seasons w/ no shirt. Let's just say that this is an incredible treat. Well, Friday's episode, which guest starred Lucy Lawless (I was a little shaken when they started to advertise this; midway through the second season, and already we are getting semi-high profile guest stars; my fears were baseless, as her performance and character were great, and obviously she will show up later), showed Mr. Bamber in a towel. He was running around, and soon the towel decided to fall off...twice I believe. He was not wearing much (if anything) underneath. Forgive me for my perv behavior, but the falling towel, resulted in a quick glimpse of butt cheek, and that oh-so well defined line leading to the pelvic region. I am sure it will be only a short time before this image is placed on the web somewhere. Once I find it, I will post it to this blog. Those interested, will surely thank me. For now, just a regular shot of him. Check out that razor sharp jaw line. Yu-uh-uh-uh-ummy! Let's also make clear that he is a great actor, and has a great rapport w/ Edward James Olmos as "dad". He has had some intense moments throughout the series, and he handles these tasks well... and of course, he is HOT!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!