Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Finally...For Fun


Since the "decorating" page of my site seems to never get any work time, I am going to post some photos of our place, for my avid readers of 0 to enjoy. So, enjoy dammit!

The photo is of "The Blue Room". This is the first version of our master bedroom. The paintings are courtesy of my amazing talent. The octopus was the inspiration for the room. His name is Carl. With the advent of our new master, Carl has been taken away (tear) to storage. With the exception of the bed and paint colors, the master is completely different today.










No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!