Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Photos of Our Lavish Existence; Grand Velas (Puerto Villarta; Mexico)




Someday we intend to buy here. Who wouldn't? We spent a restful, fabulous week here last Christmas. All inclusive luxury.








We saw this 7 days in a row...






They had three pools; one on top of the other. As you get closer to the beach, the pools get colder. That's me, pretending I can swim.






Fabulous!






More luxury...when can I go back?







An incredible piece of sculpture art in downtown Puerto Villarta.









This is me snorkeling for the first time. What have I said about sheltered? It f***ing rocked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures SICKEN me.

How I can I get to this place?

klugula said...

You have to have the right connections. Namely, Elwood. He found this place, and kudos to him for doing so!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!