Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Concerns about the Living Dead #9

Land of the Dead is released on DVD tomorrow. I will be jetting to the nearest store on my way home to pick up a copy. A few weeks ago, I found out that Universal would be screening the unrated director's cut of the film, tonight, in select theatres. Due to laundry/food deliveries on Mondays, I was unable to attend. Doesn't that bite a big rotting zombie penis? No, I am not into necrophilia. C'mon... So, my final opportunity to view Romero in the theatre is happening now. I guess there may be other chances, @ film festivals and the like, so I should not worry much. Since his work is so far and in between, I feel I should take advantage of every opportunity. Land of the Dead has left the theatres for a warmer, quieter home screen near you. Welcome Big Daddy and the zombie apocalypse to your home. I'll bring the munchies.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!