Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Concerns about the Living Dead #12

I've found out that Day of the Dead is going to be remade. It'll be written by the screenwriter for Final Destination and directed by Steve Miner. Miner has horror in his blood, having previously directed Friday the 13th 2 and 3, House, H2O, among others. I wasn't happy when I heard that Dawn of the Dead was being redone, and look how that turned out. I loved it! So, I'm going to keep an open mind about this one. This will be a bit harder, as I consider Day of the Dead my favorite movie of all time. I know it back and forth, having seen it hundreds of times. Zombies continue to be around every corner lately. I hope I can weather this undead storm, and not come out with backlash. As deep as my love for flesheaters goes, really, how could I?

1 comment:

klugula said...

Nope, not yet. I'm not sure if/when I will. It just seems kind of lame to use the name, when there is no connection, other than zombies. I'm sure eventually I will see it anyway. Have you taken a gander yet?

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!