Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Fresh Breath...At Last!

After over a year of "estrangement" from my older brother (for a wide variety of serious and petty issues), he found one of my blog entries, and felt the need to comment/complain. Well, it was all for the best, cuz he called me and an hour's worth of airing later, we were back on normal terms. We agreed that after the past year of little to no communication, that honesty was the best policy from here on out. I'm relieved and breathing easy. It got a bit heated for a while, as our grievances were thrown to the table, but in the end, it seems all is back to healthy level of mutual respect and brotherly love. It has been a hard year of wishful thinking and pushing things into the back of my brain, hoping that it would resolve itself. I didn't think about this issue every minute of every day, but it was always lurking there, waiting for any moment of self doubt. So, to older brother, welcome back to my life. You have been missed...a great deal.

1 comment:

klugula said...

Note, the "serious and petty issues" were from both sides...

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!