Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An Inner Debate...

Should I rid myself of the actual "website", and use only this free blog? Move all of my materials and work over to this, and leave the website to rot in the internet bog? It would be cheaper (free), but I would not have my www.klugula.com address. Suggestions? Cuz most of the stuff I'm doing on my website, could just as well be put onto a blog format. You just wouldn't have the capability to move from one page to another; you'd have to go back to the archives. What do'ya think?

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!