Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Have Returned...

The "audition" went well. Actually, it was about a 5 minute interview. It is not an exclusive agency, but they are going to get me "out there". So, I signed the registration form, and hopefully I will get some auditions and in turn, some paying work. Oh the wonderment of it all. They loved my headshot and told me that it will be no problem getting work with that photo, and that I must have had a good connection with the photographer. I was also told that there were auditions today for Steak and Shake, and had I been "with" them, I would have been sent out to it. I was asked if I was an "improv guy", and I explained that I wasn't; not really. I was then asked if I was "funny". I of course said I was. Cuz, well, I am. Here's to getting some paying work, and getting my crooked nose (as well as the rest of my face) out there to the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What agency was this? Tom got sent out (and got a callback on) a Steak N Shake ad about a week or two ago. Alas, he did not get it.

klugula said...

Twas Ambassador...

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!