Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oh My Gods! Gobbledy-Gook; Mother Fracker!

A week late, the other half and I sat down to watch last week's final episode of the season; an hour and 1/2 Battlestar Galactica. I'm just stunned. STUNNED! Not that the show continues to deliver, not that they threw me for a complete loop (a year later!), not that the show gets better and better every DAMN EPISODE! For the love of the Gods, I was standing to watch the final 10 minutes. I wasn't able to remain in my fracking seat! I can't believe how insanely well made this show is. Brilliant, detailed. Roslin back to teaching, Starbuck w/ long hair, Adama w/ a moustache, Apollo with what looked like a spare tire, the reunion of Baltar (that's President Baltar to you and me!) w/ his beloved #6, Galactica falling apart! Damn those that speak of any other show on television that beats this out. Damn you Emmy's! Stand up and finally take notice! The fracking topper? We've got to wait til October before we get to see what the hell happens! Last break was a mere 4 months. Now we've got to wait almost 6. Damn you all to hell!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!