Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Bedroom














We found two of these little...footstools? I guess @ Urban Outfitters. They were marked from $50.00 all the way down to $5.00 a piece. So we got 'em; without really knowing where we would put them. They actually work quite well under our nightstand tables. They're fun!















This is something that the other half concocted and I carried out. It's our blue wall underneath, w/ a gold circle painted on; then covered by a mirror frame (mirror removed) and then a tiny camel (it's 3-d) mounted in the middle. Pretty cool, I think.















I was cleaning house today; in preparation for my younger brother's arrival. It's been eons since our master bedroom has had a good deep cleaning, so I decided to take some photos to celebrate the occasion. Probably repeat photos, but nonetheless, here they are. Plus, dust collects so rapidly in our condo, I could easily deep clean at least twice a week to keep up. But we all know that's not going to happen!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!