Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #10



Both in My Chauffeur and in the classic cheese-fest Flash Gordon; Sam Jones is nothing to take lightly. Mmmm-hmmm. I always get a bit jealous watching Aura (Ornella Muti) making out w/ Flash in the film. Then Deborah Foreman gets to do him in My Chauffeur. I'm a bit embarrassed to say (oh who the hell cares?) that I have seen some of his photos from his Playgirl spread in the 70's; before he hit the screens in Flash Gordon. May I reiterate that he REALLY is nothing to take lightly. Ahem. Forgive my recent perverted blogs; but ever since my FL trip; I've been trying to actually make a real list for my celebrity hot tub. The conversations w/ fellow castmates and tour folk got my brain working overtime. So, that's why I'm sharing this w/ the world. Plus, it gets my priorities in order. Here's Sam.

"Because I like you."

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!