Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #9



This is Steven Bauer; from the 80's movie gem Thief of Hearts. I've seen him in very little else; so I can't comment on his looks in other roles; but DAMN he is fine in this one. See the movie (you get a brief glance @ his junk) mainly for the great 80's soundtrack, and also for the moment he takes Mickey (Barbara Williams) out on his boat in San Francisco Bay. He lovingly (in an absolutely hot closeup) rubs suntan lotion over his chest; moving down a tad past the line of his trousers. Wowza! He's always had an open invite to my hot tub party; ever since I saw this film @ a young age. Although I didn't know why I liked the movie sooooo much 'til later on in life.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!