Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #12




Finally, I found a picture worthy of the hotness that is Tom Welling. Smallville's Clark Kent. I kept up on this show for the first season; but then moved on. Truthfully, the main thing I miss is the chance to see him half naked each and every week. Let me also reiterate that his shirtless scenes in The Fog remake were the only moments worth an ounce of my time (or yours). He's almost too pretty to even fantasize about. He's married too. Alas.

2 comments:

Bitterknitter said...

Okay. Just how large is this hot tub of yours?

klugula said...

Well the initial blog on hot tub parties did mention that it had no size restrictions. Read up honey. :)

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!