Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #15

The next victim for my "stew" first came to my attention when I saw his "duchovny" in the awesome movie, The Rapture. You see it all in that film. It wasn't until later that I "fell in lust" with him completely; my X-Files days. I was knee deep in the show; and not only for its mystery and quality, but for the chance to see David Duchovny each and every week. There was also that classic episode in which we see Mulder in his speedo. Holy cats! That's quite a "duchovny" he was sporting. I recall that when I was on tour w/ a children's theatre; his likeness appeared on the cover of Playgirl. I went through the embarrassment to pick up a copy at Waldenbooks (somewhere in Texas; I'm surprised I wasn't shot!). Imagine my disdain when he didn't show it all in the magazine. What a disappointment! Alas, he is one of the few celebrities that has ever made me feel all crazy-oogy; just the sight of him. Of course that's passed, but I certainly would not pass up the chance to...well you know. If it came up...so to speak.

**not particularly fond of this haircut, but his body is nicely displayed**

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!