Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hot Tub Invites #6




Kurt Russell. In Captain Ron, he's in bikini underwear almost the entire time. In Breakdown, he's yuppie, clueless hot. In general; he always looks super good and what a pair of eyes. But, I would ultimately choose him to join in my hot tub cavorting as Escape From New York's Snake Plissken. He's badass and that snake tattoo twirling up from his nether regions promises ample goods hidden below. "Call me Snake." Yes sir. Whatever you want sir! Just get in the damn tub.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!