Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Walk It Off

I went to my temp agency today; to put some time in to learning Excel. I spent about 3 hours going through their tutorial and then retook my test. It was a marked improvement. Yeah. Tomorrow I return to teach myself PowerPoint. I will be made marketable.

I had gathered up a large coin-purse of loose change; little knowing that the nickels and dimes I would use to take the train back; would not be accepted by the machine. Whatever. So, I decided to walk home. It was a beautiful day. For those in the know, I walked from Dearborn/Washington in the Loop; all the way home; to Irving Park and Lake Shore Drive. It's a long way, but I had a blast. However, my legs are now ready to removed and put away in some cold storage facility. I'm guessing it was about 4 miles of walking. I feel so on top of things.

I got home to find I was called for an audition tomorrow. It's a print ad for a beer company. If I get it, it will shoot next week and I will be paid well.

I also found out from my agent that they do have a literary division. They told me to come in next week; and I can discuss the situation w/ them.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!