Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Naked Gags

The Sleeping Ugly cast got together on Wednesday night to read through the script again; complete w/ changes and a new song. We were all informed that the kids from our shows in Coral Springs had sent us letters; on their way. Apparently, the favored character in the show was Colleen's portrayal of Miserella. Claps. However, the favored overall moment/gag was the forced removal of my shirt. Glad I could provide a laugh to you kids. I'll be in part-time therapy until the show ends; and once we close...well, let's just say my papers for admittance to a very special place with padded walls; will be in order.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!