Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Raccoon City

Our evening excursion; 10-29-05. No one was out. We seemingly had the park to ourselves. Some of the photos didn't turn out (they're not here), but we had a super night. Halloween was in the air. And the raccoons were out in full force. I don't recall if I ever posted these; so if I did; who the hell cares? You, my avid readers of 0? 0? 0? 0? Echo. Echo. Echo. You get the idea. It makes no difference. I'm just trying to clean out my computer. Enjoy.


Left: All of the change we found on our walk; for the "Lucky Jar".



Left: The clock tower in the park; near the raccoon habitat.

Left: Our tribute to The Blair Witch Project.


Left: The totem pole in the park; just across Lake Shore Drive.

Left: Raccoons, raccoons, everywhere. Let's all have a bite...of cheesy poofs. Some other folks had a bag full. The racoons looooved them!









No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!