Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, May 01, 2006

"The Descent" Trailer

The trailer's been released online; for the American release of the film. Sadly, it shows THE best scare of the entire film; not that there aren't plenty. What a lame-o way to go. However, I am posting the link; for those who've seen the film and for those that want to take a gander. It doesn't technically have "spoilers", but the whole reason it worked so well for the other half and I, was cuz we knew not a single thing. Nothing. Watch at your own risk. I'm actually debating. I want people to be teased by the trailer; enough to go see it, but I also don't want anything to be ruined. I want it to be total surprise like it was for me. Ah, hell, watch it!

http://movies.aol.com/movie/the-descent/24900/trailer

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!