Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Exhaustion

I'm quite tired. I can't imagine my fellow castmates and the complete exhaustion they must be experiencing. You see, they all have day jobs, in addition to our evening wackiness as we prepare the show for an audience. I, of course, have none. In any event, I'm pooped. Tonight is our first preview in the Theatre Building. Well, actually our second; if you count the show we did before departing for FL. There's a lot being thrown at us and last night's run was pretty horrendous; mostly energy-wise. I agree w/ director Rick. We're all just tired. We've been working things prior to each evening's run, which means the run suffers a tad. Oh well, once the audience piles into the space tonight; it will all be where it needs to be. Won't it?

2 comments:

klugula said...

It'll be okay. I forgive you, cuz I love you!

Anonymous said...

Have a great opening and a wonderful run!!!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!