Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The Others

No, not the movie. As in, other happenings/thoughts.

I still have no job. Good times. The clock continues to tick away; seemingly louder as each moment passes.

I actually got quite tipsy last night. Perhaps it was needed. The other half's pissed at me. I was to call him if we were going out. I did call him, and realized that our line will automatically go to voice mail in the later evening hours. So when the phone rang and the message said calls were not being accepted, I hung up. For whatever reason, it did not occur to me that you can consider it an urgent call and you will be put thru. It wasn't until about an hour and 1/2 later in the bar that I realized we had that service. Shit. So I called home, left a message, and then finished my night of debaucherous drinking. This morning, the other half explained that he had been waiting to hear from me and then finally gave up. Oops. Of course, in his usual manner, he took this to be a blow off or some kind of conspiracy. It was a basic mistake, but he never seems to buy my apologies. To hell w/ it all! I fucked up. End of story. I'm sorry, boy! Besides, I have never had an issue w/ telling you I don't want you to show up or come out. Last night was no different. Okay?

My script is off to another friend for some feedback. I have a feeling he (friend Harry) will be the most critical of the piece. I'm kind of nervous, but we'll wait to see.

Off to breakfast w/ friend/castmate Matt. The other half will be attending as well.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!