Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stew of Sin #22

About a week ago, I had a, how to put this delicately?...a rather "detailed" dream about my next addition to the hot tub. I barely knew of him, and had never seen him in anything before. I've never seen Wimbledon, A Beautiful Mind, Master & Commander, and have not yet seen The DaVinci Code. So, why was he in my thoughts? Perhaps the ads for The DaVinci Code? Then again, I didn't know that he was the albino; Silas. Hmmm. Well, I caught a couple of minutes of Wimbledon on cable yesterday, and I was smitten. He will be the second addition to my stew that bears a more than passing resemblance to one of my friends. This time; friend Joel. What does it all mean? Apparently, I want to do some of my friends. Huzzah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He does look like Joel... Michael, you guys need to talk.

klugula said...

I don't know what to say! Come to my hot tub party? What?

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!