Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Honestly, I'm Fucking Pissed

Do I dare say why? Do the people I'm pissed with read this blog of mine? Perhaps, perhaps not. Should I air this dirty laundry? I'm no stranger to making excuses to get out of something I don't want to do; and there are times that I have actually told the truth. I'm getting a slew of "excuses" for a current situation, from several different unrelated parties. Honestly, it's really pissing me off. If you don't want to support me, then don't pussy foot around. But you sure as fuck can't expect a great deal of respect/love/support from me from here on out. Can you blame me? I'm really asking very little. It saddens me that I feel betrayed and that I can't count on you. What kind of a friend are you, really? The fact that I have to ask this question, upsets me. If I get upset over this, and have had to continually remind you about something that's important to me, or that you come up with an excuse situation that can easily be remedied, how does that make me feel? It's such bullshit! I guess I need to start reconsidering what a true friend is. I hate to have to do that, but I believe it's better than continuing to be a filthy, used and disrespected doormat. I would hope the parties in question would agree and understand. Then again, I believed the parties would have understood what the current situation means to me. Total bullshit...

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!