Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Concerns About the Living Dead #15

I don't know if this is the correct #. I went back to February to find the last entry of this series; so hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Day of the Dead is being remade. I've already announced this and if you have any interest in horror films or zombie flicks; you're well aware of this. I have learned that it has begun shooting and that two of the names attached to the cast roster are Ving Rhames and Mena Suvari (of American Beauty and American Pie). Not sure how I feel on this, but I was also hesitant w/ each new detail on the Dawn of the Dead remake. I'm curious as to how much this will follow the original; since Dawn of the Dead (2004) took so many liberties and basically became its own monster. I must also keep in mind that Day of the Dead is considered my all time favorite film, so I may be a bit more...itchy...about this one.

Night of the Living Dead is also being redone; so this makes three versions. It's in 3-D. I also previously announced this. Apparently it was on hold for some time, but the news is that it will be released this fall. Okay. Let's take a look. I'm game!

As long as the zombie genre is still going strong, I may have a better chance to get Sid's Apple made! Woo hoo!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!