Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

How Sweet It Is

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. With Woodward's book released today (I may actually pick this one up) and the Florida Foley scandal all over the media, the Democrats may be on the road to regaining control in Congress. It is soooo the beginning of the end for this administration (not that he could have been re-elected anyway), and for this Republican rule. How sweet it is...

We all know I'm not plugged in to the political world, but when good news like this starts to happen, I will take notice. I now return you to your regularly scheduled brainless klugulablog...

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

I totally agree! Unfortunately, it's taken waaaay too long for us to get to this point!!! Bring on the Democrats-- D.C. is more fun with them in power!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!