Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another "Airline" Gripe

This is another program that will catch my attention as I pass through one of my never-ending channel surf sessions. Today, a woman was arrested; pretty much for being a drunken bitch. Her defense to the airline worker; was "why are there bars in the airport; if they can't get on the plane afterward?" Well, you stupid imbecile, just cuz there is alcohol, doesn't mean you have to drink it. My other problem is that so many people complain about delays when the plane has to have some relatively quick, minor repairs. Would you morons prefer to have the plane go up w/out these needed repairs? If so, you won't reach your destination late; cuz you won't reach it at all. Which do you idiots prefer? I thought so. Think it through a bit before you start your ridiculous tirade.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!