Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My name is Michael...

...and I am a Star Trek fan. Not to any huge Trekkie degree. I'm not big on any of the series besides Next Generation, and I am a fan of all of the films. I'm a nerd in so many other ways, was it really necessary to add this to my criteria? I think I've been avoiding this label, but now, the time has come. I do love it. How many times do I flip channels and end up on Next Generation? Much more often than many shows. Plus, the show is able to scare me, make me cry and make me marvel at it's timeliness; even after being off the air for over a decade. Damn it, I'm almost a Trekkie. Lord help me!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!