Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stew of Sin #47

Another woman. Ahh, who cares. I'm only human. This is a weird choice. Sometimes I just think she glows and is beautiful; other times; she seems just ho-hum to me. Love that smile and I love the fact that she and I come from the same place. Huron, SD. I got her autograph a couple of times when I was a kid (where the hell they are now; I've no idea). Charlie's Angels has been playing every weeknight for a month or so now; so I'm getting a heaping helping of Ms. Cheryl Ladd. Chris Monroe (sp?) was always my favorite angel; and now, she joins me and the rest of the ever-growing gang in my hot tub fun. BTW, Cheryl, I need to get a new autograph from you; since the one when I was a kid is forever gone! My mother must have lost them. Damn you Mom! :)

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!