Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Make Me Beautiful...Some More

Upon our arrival home (mini-vacation to be discussed in another post) there was a package from Amazon.com. The other half had immediately ordered the second season of Nip/Tuck following the viewing completion of the first season. Our apparent new addiction had to be quenched. So, we have already sped through 6 of the 16 episodes in season two...in 3 days. Over the long weekend, I'm sure we'll finish season two. Where's season three? I bet it'll be on its way soon. Can't get enough of this show. Fabulous. And now, there's Famke Jannsen. Possible new entry into my stew of sin sweepstakes? Could be...

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!