Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

It has been confirmed...

I have NO LIFE. The other half and I completed season two of Nip/Tuck today. About 10 straight hours of cutting, sex and incest. Pretty nifty for a cloudy Saturday afternoon and evening. Good heavens. This show flippin' rocks. In the words of Peter Griffin, "It's freakin' sweet!" I'm exhausted. There were a couple of episodes in the middle of the season that were just spectacular (huge secrets revealed!) Famke Janssen as "Ava Moore" was stunning (both acting-wise and in her looks). All of the acting in this show is no joke. Fun guest stars like Rebecca Gayheart and the amazing Vanessa Redgrave. The third season? Well, last night, the other half ordered it. It should be on its way; in time for next weekend. Addiction? Ding, ding, ding! Anyone out there watching this show? What season (on regular cable) just ended? How many more seasons do we have to see in order to be caught up? BTW, in a show of fabulous, deep, interesting characters, I think I'm leaning toward Kimber (the uber-sexy Kelly Carlson) as my favorite. I've also decided to take Gina's term of endearment for Christian and make it my new lovey-dovey nickname for the other half... "Asshole". Oh wait. I already did. :) Watch this dang-blasted show!

Oh. Also, when "The Carver" showed up outside of Sean's shower...holy shit! Scary!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!