Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Come the F*** On

Check out this link. I was just about to close down my computer for the evening and saw this headline. Who fell for this? This is such bogus bulls***. We see what we want to see, apparently. And it doesn't matter that it puts our children in jeopardy. Wake up. Open your eyes. Pay attention! What the f***!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070124/ap_on_re_us/sex_offender_ruse

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

I agree with you, Mike!

While there are loopholes (one pretty big and scary loophole, actually-- and I'm not going to talk about it online, thankyouverymuch), EVERY school system should have procedures that SHOULD catch this and prevent it from happening.

Unfortunately, you also have some families that know the system and the loopholes, and-- well, I'll just say that if they put as much time and effort into productive social activities as they do into f***ing with the school system, then they'd be millionaires. And our procedures for dealing with that is to send them from department to department within our bureaucracy. Yay.

I hope this guy gets stuck in prison and is forgotten as he rots away.

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!