Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Fall of Friendster and MySpace Take Two

Some more from Friendster...

Kate
Posted 9/4/2005
I *heart* Michael Klug! In college I had a non-sexual crush on him but knew it could never be b/c I wasn't going under the knife for a penis and contrary to what the Scientologists say, he didn't choose to be gay. I sure am happy to know him though. Although we haven't seen each other in over 10 years. But I still know him. Sorta.

Kate
Posted 8/16/2005
I miss seeing Michael every weekend! I need my fix of Napolean Dynamite reenactments and Wonder Woman twirls Theres no such thing as a bad time with Klug :). Hugs, hugs, hugs!

Carrie Posted 8/11/2005
MIchael Klug, what can you say about a guy who knows everything about every random actor to have ever touched the screen... Every trivial fact there is to know about horror movies... AND, a man who can do an unbelievable, perfect fake puke...? Well, I have to say... I love him. He's fun, and great, and silly, and special, and adorable, and so many more things that make you smile and feel happy. WE LOVE THE KLUG!

Lisa Posted 7/23/2005
Ah, Michael! From the collection calls from Judy Bauer to creepy messages from the "Shining" twins, to confusing the hell out of everyone over 60 at my wedding, what haven't you done for me? Although we haven't spoken for, God, too long; you are still one of my dearest friends. Since I've been locked up with the kids, that's a rare commodity indeed! Zoe and Ilsa are waiting in the hallway, "Michael. Come play with us. Forever, and ever, and ever!"Love you!

Bergen Posted 7/22/2005
Michael's attention to detail is exquisite! His fairie eyebrows were always sooo much better than mine. His ability to quote Napoleon Dynamite is an art form, his knowledge of zombies is amazingly extensive, and his ninja readings make me want to pee my pants. Seriously, this dude is cool! Ask to see his Wonder Woman impression. You'll be left speechless.

Jennifer Posted 7/19/2005
Michael is so awesome I could crap mypants. Seriously, he's so super sweet,and I know this is true because I feel itwith my whole body (including my pee-pee).

Joel Posted 7/18/2005
My testimonial about Michael wouldstart out like, "There nothing I can sayabout Michael that hasn't already beensaid by many of the finest right-wing,telemarketing, Evangelists." Then Iwould go on to say that he's deliciousand has above average grooming habits.Then, basically, the zombies would getin and havoc would ensue.

Patrick Posted 7/14/2005
I heart Michael! He is by far thecoolest guy I have ever lost touch with.Seriously let's fix the problem. I havehad to watch all of these Resident Evilmovies by myself. It's a crying shame!

Posted 7/16/2005
Michael likes zombie movies *almost* as muchas I do. Plus he is a brilliant actor, brilliant, I say!I will go see anything he ever does.

Posted 8/3/2005
How could u forget about"The Family Guy" as one of ur fav tv shows?! The Griffins would be highly upset that ur str8 dissin' em'! J/K!

Serena Posted 8/1/2005
PuT ThE LoTiOn In ThE BaSkEt!!!!!!!!

Serena Posted 7/26/2005
No JACK! We're not gonna give her the money... Michael... I love you. :)

That's it for Friendster...down it goes. So long fair Friendsters...

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!