Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

It Was the Whiskey Talking, Not Me...

Or in this case, the zombies. What a wonderful few weeks its been. I am currently under the influence of three powerful living dead drinks. I'm feeling it baby. And we all know I'm not a huge drinker. I've become determined to make zombies my favorite drink. Yes, I'm obsessed and I need a life. I don't know how much I can write right now, cuz I am pretty well sauced. The other half and I have had a wonderful past 24 hours. So much to update; and from the last week or so. Work's good. My short film is underway (I now have a camera to use for the shoot!) yeah! All is super. The other half and I have chosen a bad 80's movie to move me smoothly from drunkenness to slumber. Shouldn't be too hard. Tonight's choice? Lisa, starring my homegirl Cheryl Ladd and Staci Keenan (sp?) Do I care @ this time? No. What should be on my television as I turn on the TV? The Last Seduction. Another of my favorites. I'm so tired. Passing out will not be avoidable as the minutes wear on. I feel like life is good. Why does it take a couple of mind-bending beverages to make me appreciate how good things really are? Ah, leave the philosophising for tomorrow when I'm sober. Good night and good luck.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!