Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Longest Weekend

Jesus.

I am so tired. I need to go to sleep. The other half is already there; taking a "nap"...@ 7pm. A "nap".

The weekend's only about half way through, and we still have two parties to attend tomorrow.

It's snowing/raining/sleeting outside. All of the snow from the last big storm was well on its way to a complete meltdown. All that work by the sun is now in vain. I'll have a FULL update of the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors; probably tomorrow.

I think I'm going to take a "nap" myself; right over here on the couch. I can't bear to take myself to bed right now...@ 8:30pm. Hell. The couch and a blaring TV sound quite good right now.

Also to come; additional updates on French Toast. The insanity that is the schedule continues, as one of my actors called last night w/ a new conflict for the first weekend. Lord, my load is heavy...

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!