Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Movie Catch-Up

I've seen several films over the past weeks; and have failed to make note of any of them. Not because they're bad; just because I'm a lazy piece of shit (okay, perhaps that's being a bit harsh on myself. I blame the weather; over two weeks of below 0 temps. My body feels like it's starting to give out). So, quickly, a list and how many stars out of 4. That will suffice. At least...in my eyes, that will suffice.

Dreamgirls: 3
Little Miss Sunshine: 3 1/2
An Inconvenient Truth: 4
Inland Empire: 3 1/2
Lady in the Water: 2
The Devil Wears Prada: 3 1/2
The Clearing: 3

There, for the purposes of my "journal", this blog; I've updated and can sleep in peace this evening.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!