Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Diva Depletion

The other half and I have seen our fair share of divas perform live. I'm making a list (and checking it twice?) about who we've seen; and who I know I need to see to make the list more complete. I need input on who I might not be aware of to make the ultimate, super-duper, crazy diva list. There really cannot be that many left. Help me out here. And, I'm talking about all time diva shit; not some Jessica Simpson type who has yet to earn the diva title. Could be later, but certainly not now. Get me?

Madonna--Yes (3 times)
Janet Jackson--Yes (1 time)
Diana Ross--Yes (1 time)
Sandi Patty--Yes (4 times?)
Barbra Streisand--Yes (1 time)
Celine Dion--Yes (1 time)
Stevie Nicks--Yes (1 time...w/ Fleetwood Mac; does that count?)
Whitney Houston--NOT YET
Mariah Carey--NOT YET
Elton John--NOT YET
Aretha Franklin--NOT YET
Cher--NOT YET

Who's missing?

2 comments:

klugula said...

Duh, I forgot Tina Turner, but she's retired, so wish me luck on that ticket!

klugula said...

Oh yeah; and Annie Lennox. How about Gloria Estefan. I guess there's plenty we haven't seen. Blast!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!