Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, May 04, 2007

What Happened?

Well, my up and down activities throughout the night awoke the other half, and he was unable to fall back asleep as well. (He couldn't sleep well w/ me not @ his side; how sweet). I was up until 5:30am; the sun was coming up. The last time I stayed up pretty much all night; was in college. Yes, that long ago. Thanks for the reminder.

We both left messages w/ work @ 4am; that we would not be working today. We slept from 5:30 to 11:30am. I was up for awhile; and then took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. My clock is totally out of whack. On top of it all, we have company coming over tomorrow night; so we have to get our place into "inspection" order. I had all day today, but was just out of it; tired, irritable and unmotivated. I'm ready for bed now; and it's not yet 9pm. LOSER!

Chances are I'll sleep well tonight.

We downloaded Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0 trial version (we've got the 30 days to see if it works); and unpacked the Pinnacle System stuff from the box that UPS never did pick up. Turns out, we can use the hardware/connections from the crappy system to still connect the camera to the computer. Adobe seemed to work okay, but frames were being dropped left and right, so the "capture" viewer on the software was jerky and frankly, pissing me off. Can I just start the editing already? Apparently, the new issue is that the transfer rate on our computer is just not fast enough; which accounts for all of the dropped frames. Lord. Which means we will have to get a new computer that can handle the imported info in a proper time frame. What next? French Toast; you're making me crazy!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!