Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Burn Vick, Burn

You know; it may be ridiculous; and I know that my priorities may be out of whack, but killing dogs (or animals in general; especially for something like dogfights) angers me more than the murder of a human. Most humans can defend themselves in some manner. Certainly dogs can do so also, but if there is a weapon such as a gun (I don't know what Vick did to kill the dogs), the dogs don't have a chance. I'm really sick and tired of hearing about this on the news. I'll be happy when it's all over and he's being ass-raped in prison. I've always heard that the pedophiles/child molesters get the worst kind of torture on the inside. I can't imagine how a dog-killer will suffer at the hands of his fellow inmates. I hope he gets all the nastiness he deserves. What a dirty, useless piece of scum.

The other half just stated; and I agree with him, "There's a special place in hell for that man".

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!