Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Friday, September 07, 2007

The Biggest Gripe I Will Ever Blog About

I saw this story on Today this morning. I have never been so appalled and disgusted by a story. Has anyone else read/seen this story? A few questions? How could you NOT know that your child was in the car with you; whether they were asleep or not? I've left things behind that I've then remembered a short time later. Certainly not a child or pet or anything that important or living. How could the thought of her child not come into her mind for an entire 8 hour day? I'm so filled with rage about this complete stupidity. The link below also just informed me that this woman has left her child alone for short periods of time before. What the hell is going on? The other thing that made me nauseous about this story as it was reported on Today...friends/neighbors of this woman were defending this pathetic human being; saying something along the lines of "she's a very busy woman." So, if you can't take care of your children due to your crazy schedule, then try this on for size. DON'T HAVE CHILDREN IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM A PRIORITY; YOU STUPID, IGNORANT, WASTE-OF-SKIN BITCH FROM HELL! How is it that she has not yet been arrested, tried, sentenced and placed firmly into the gas chamber? This is absolute bullshit and she deserves the worst possible punishment. I am in complete awe at how this has played out. Something more needs to happen in this case; and it needs to end w/ her incarceration. I believe one of the quotes in this link/story is something like this..."Good mothers don't do this." Well, you stupid (I want so badly to use the "c" word here, but will refrain) you're clearly not a good mother.

Here's the link. See if you can stomach this story.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070907/UPDATES01/70907003

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

The most incredible part of the story? That the woman was an ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL and that the car was in the school's parking lot! What makes that so interesting, you ask?

Think the principal/assistant principal in Uncle Buck (the woman who needed the rat to gnaw the mole off of her face). Assistant principals are among the most holier-than-thou, judgemental people that I have ever met. I'm sure that she's lectured other people on what horrible parents they are. I think that she should be in prison to think about what she did to her child for the rest of her life (even better, the cellmate of one of the countless mothers she has lectured).

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!