Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Karl Hardman Dies

For those who don't know the name, you might know the character he was famous for...Harry Cooper in the 1968 original version of Night of the Living Dead. He's the jerk who was at odds w/ Ben (Duane Jones), and insisted that things would be safer in the confines of the cellar...which is where he met his demise at the hands of his hungry daughter. He was also one of the producers on this landmark film. Frankly, I didn't know he was still alive (isn't that awful). I guess I was thinking of Marilyn Eastman (Helen Cooper in NOTLD). Warm sympathies to his family and friends. I don't know many details; but here's a link to Dread Central with more info.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!