Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

More on Karl Hardman

This is a link to his daughter's blog. Kyra Schon; who also played his daughter in Night of the Living Dead. While I sort of remember reading this some time ago (their relation); this seemed like a revelation to me. Don't know why. I will officially revoke my Night of the Living Dead fan card. I feel kind of stupid. There are also some nice comments from fans as well as friends; one of which is Judith O'Dea (Barbara from NOTLD).

http://www.ghoulnextdoor.com/blog/2007/09/my-dad.html

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!