Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!

MySpace friend, Dr. AC, Fool for Blood, is a horror film fanatic; and author of a newly released book, Horror 101 (which I will order when the finances will allow). Many years ago, friend Brian (husband of friend Jessica; whom I had starred with in the fabulous The Intervention from Hand/Eye Coordinations so many years ago) talked up Dr. AC, stating we were both horror film fans, and that he was a great guy and working on a book...and that we should meet. I never did get to meet him; and still have yet to do so; face to face. But, via the magic that is the internet, and the coffee meeting place that is MySpace, I have befriended him. Recently, he put up a bulletin stating that he wanted to conduct online interviews with avid horror film fans. Also, if you have a project to advertise, that would also be thrown in. I immediately replied that I would be interested...after all, I do have a product that's up and coming (my first film French Toast), and...this might come as a shock to so many of my readers, but I AM A HORROR FILM FAN. There, I said it. Good heavens, what a relief. Okay, I'm being a dingus. Everyone that knows me, knows that I like horror films. Anyway, I completed his questionnaire, sent the answers back to him, and am now awaiting possible follow-up questions. I assume that he will then post this to his MySpace page in some form or fashion. I believe this could be a great marketing tool...what am I saying, OF COURSE IT WILL BE. He's got many connections, lots of MySpace friends...so many good things. In addition (the best part), I got to chat up horror...my faves, my horror celebrity run-ins, and much more. I'll put up a link once it's out there. I felt quite flattered that I got a reply...cuz I'm just...well, I'm just me. So, thanks to Dr. AC, and I look forward to actually meeting one day soon.

Later.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!