Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Had I Known I Was This Hot...

...I would have tried to kill someone on film long ago! Was over to friend David's last night (for those not remembering my past thousand blog entries, he's the director of House of Black Wings) for a movie viewing (more on that shortly). He showed me his recently completed rough cut of the big fight scene. I have to say, I look pretty frightening; thus kind of hunky and hot. Considering my low self-esteem and general distaste for my bloated body, that's quite a change of thought! Don't you think? Anyway, the cut was fun and I was pretty pleased w/ my acting in this section; thus, I am happy. Plus, even though I'm not fit or "cut", when you use a baseball bat and tense your entire body while pretending to attempt a horrible murder, you tend to look "cut". Not too shabby!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!