Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

"Toast" is Good

Shafeeg was over today and we did some adt'l work on the score for French Toast. What he's done thus far is great. I have to be honest here though...and I may have stated this before; but it feels like the blind leading the blind. I feel pretty comfortable in what I've done this far for Toast, and I know that Shafeeg has a great deal of experience in music; however, us coming together (while it's fun and productive...somewhat), I'm having a hard time explaining what I want. I guess considering my impotence in clearly expressing my intentions, we're still doing pretty good. For those reading; this is in no way meant to sound like a diss to Shafeeg; it's meant to express my shortcomings as a filmmaker. So much to learn! But dammit, I'll get there!

Remaining? Well, I am soooo close to having a final cut. I will be forwarding some photos to Clare to fiddle w/ some distortion. I have sent an email to a gentleman recommended by friend Jen; to possibly assist or direct me to someone to handle some visual effects. I'm also awaiting a reply from friend Jen regarding some possible leads on sound designers (and boy, do I need it). Then, of course, is the score from Shafeeg. So few items, I can almost taste it...that is, the first showing of an official final product. Yeah!

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!