Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 01, 2007

NBC's "Predator"

Chris Hansen of NBC's To Catch a Predator is beginning to irritate me. While this show is fascinating to watch (mostly due to the strange compulsion of the men; some who've even seen this show) I am getting quite tired of the set ups. Yes, these guys should be convicted and taken off the streets; and it's good that they are, but it seems to me that Chris Hansen plays the martyr role a bit to strongly. He seems to get some perverse pleasure at questioning and humiliating the men. Again, let me confirm that what they are doing (while it's clearly a set-up) is great and certainly makes the world a better place. But Chris, just stop patting yourself on the back; it's a bit much. That is all.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!