Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, October 01, 2007

A Warm, "Toast"y Update

French Toast continues to move ahead. I'm on the cusp of having a completed final cut. Friend Clare was over yesterday and along w/ the other half's input as well, some glaring problems have been solved. There's just not much more I see that irritates me or craves attention. However, one tiny bit remains to be fixed. Also, Shafeeg forwarded a couple of tracks he has been toiling away on (bad grammar). They sound great. I will want to tweak a few bits, but the proper ideas are being expressed. My plan is coming to fruition. I believe we'll be meeting again on Saturday. I was also able to transfer the current cut to DVD and watch it on our 42-inch plasma. Quite a different experience. Even in a different aspect ratio (not the one intended by the way it was shot), it looks good. A tiny bit stretched, but not bad. I saw a few things that need to be fixed. The big one was a car in the background of the laundry room sequence. Dammit! My computer screen has been somewhat blurry and obviously much smaller, so it was nice to be able to catch these few issues by using the big screen. A start has also been made on the DVD menu, but this is all new to me; so slow going on that. Hopefully more progress this week.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!