Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stew of Sin # 72

Zack Ward. It may seem odd to choose Scott Farkus (sp?) from the classic holiday movie, A Christmas Story (you remember him, the bully w/ the coonskin hat and the braces?), but he's grown up to be quite the red-headed hottie (check out that ultra-defined jawline...mmm). I know him most recently from his appearance in Resident Evil: Apocalypse. I saw him briefly earlier this year; when he was in attendance as a guest of Chicago's Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. I didn't get to meet him or flirt w/ him, but he did walk by. He's pretty short in person. Oh well, that means he can easily squeeze in next to me in my sinful, delicious stew of sin. Welcome Scott...er, Zack.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!