Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Stew of Sin # 73


Taye Diggs. I've seen him in a few things, but the most monumental; was his performance in the original Broadway cast of Rent. Yes, I saw that trend-setting run. I'm cool. Anyway, he's got the body of a god and the best drool-inducing (on my part) dimples when he smiles. I've yet to see it, but I've read that his exposed buttocks in How Stella Got Her Groove Back are not to be missed. Quite simply, he's hot. I welcome him to the ever-expanding stew of sin. The water's over-flowing onto the patio. Dammit.

1 comment:

Always Around Kids said...

OMG--You must go see Stella! His tush truly makes the movie!!! Good choice!

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!