Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, November 05, 2007

4 Months

Tomorrow marks 4 months since my dad died. Not sure why I'm notating, other than an..."episode" I had the other day. I don't know if that's the right term for what it was. Strangely, it was while I was shaving. My mind just totally went off and I relived that entire time surrounding the whole thing. Leading up to it, right after and the funeral, etc. It's been awhile since I fell so deeply into a memory...I'm surprised that I didn't cut myself. Anyway, thought I'd share. It still doesn't seem real.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!