Prepare to face the ultimate boredom...
an ongoing description of my life, loves, thoughts, fears, work and lustings.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Motivation. Where Have You Gone?

All of the time I was working my last, soul-slashing day job, I dreamt of having free time to work on fun, creative projects. Well, here I am, free time and beyond; and yet, my creative projects only draw me to them; from time to time. My new screenplay still gets some face time, but I must finish it...just sit right down and finish it.

Ah hell, I've got so much to do, and no spine to face the tasks at hand. I love that I now have a job (part time only; I trained for 4 hours yesterday), and this might make me again appreciate and use my downtime. I certainly hope so.

To Do: (cuz these lists have worked wonders in the past)
Sid's Apple. Cut it. Work it. Start it.
French Toast. Finish it.
The new screenplay (it has a name; I'm just not ready to reveal the name; unless I already have in a previous post, who knows)...finish a rough draft. I'm 40 pages in. That's good, right?

Is it the lack of work, the weather changing, our continued limbo state? What is it that leads me to this lackadaisical sloth? Goodness gracious.

No comments:

a little bit 'bout klugula...

My photo
Hollywood, California, United States
I like zombies...A LOT.

Oh dear Lord! It's the klugulablog archives!